Skip to main content

Reimbursement for University-Related Travel Expenses (Conferences, Panels, Research Trips, etc.)

All expenses must have an itemized receipt.

Receipts need to be turned into the accounting tech (by email, attachment to the form, or in hard copy) within 7 Days of returning from your travel.  Please contact Shavon if this will not be possible for any reason.